Why Did You Kill Me a Top Ten Streaming Hit
Nielsen has “Why Did You Kill Me?” at 253 million minutes streamed in our first 5 days, which put us as the #2 most viewed movie that week across all streaming platforms even though the movie wasn’t out for the full week.
From the Hollywood Reporter:
Nielsen’s streaming top 10s for April 12-18 are below. Original streaming films are marked with an asterisk.
Nielsen also only measures U.S. audiences, not those in other countries, and currently only includes Amazon, Disney+, Hulu and Netflix in its rankings.
1. Thunder Force* (Netflix), 742 million minutes
2. Why Did You Kill Me* (Netflix), 253 million
3. Synchronic (Netflix), 250 million
4. Moana (Disney+), 166 million
5. Raya and the Last Dragon* (Disney+), 164 million
6. The Little Rascals (Netflix), 153 million
7. Saving Private Ryan (Netflix), 130 million
8. Frozen (Disney+), 124 million
9. Concrete Cowboy* (Netflix), 115 million
10. The Stand-In (Netflix), 114 million